Monday, August 29, 2005

Muffy



I am Muffy. I am the RatShit at the Praire Dog Estate. I am half Rat Terrier and half Shih Tzu. I have the wonderful personality of the Shih Tzu and the jumping skills of the Rat Terrier.

I have top seniority at the estate. Some of these upstarts think they are top dog. Muffy rules and they drools. When my humanoid goes out to work in the yard, I am his companion. I go out and find a nice shade tree and lay under it. This is in the summer of course.

As I am a lady, I fail to see the neetness of walking through the water or wet grass.

We used to have this neighbor that had some llamas. He called the dog catcher and accused me of humping his llama. He must not be able to see very well, as I only stand 6-7 inches high. And..........I had just come home from having surgery with my tummy all wired up. Anyway, the humaniods on the Estate get very irate when we get near the fence.

Muffy