Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Star


Hi There! I am Star the little Shih Tzu on the Estate! I was born in July of 2004. I was eight weeks old when I came to live with these big dogs. I could hardly even stand up! Sometimes these big guys would trip over me. Boy!! My name is Star but when Mom calls "Tweeter Pie" I come running like crazy! That is her nick name for me and I know when she calls that name she is gonna pick me up and love me all over. My favorite thing! I like to run and chase the other big dogs here. Specially after my bath! I am very smart and am not afraid of hardly anything. I weigh almost 10 poounds ya know! My favorite dog here at the Estate is Muffy. Her and I tear and wrestle all the time. Well, til Mom says thats enough, then we go take a nap. that is my next favorite thing. We travel all over the state of Michigan. I have been places that were so neat! Of course wherever we go someone comments on how cutesy I am and that makes Mom and Dad proud.