Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Smokey





Hi,I am Smokey. I am the oldest dog at the Estate. I am part Cocker and part anybody's guess. I was found abandoned, tied to a tree and taken to the dog pound. Mom was there looking for a pup when she noticed me. Oh,I noticed her too and right away knew she was going to take me home. You see, I was scheduled to be put to sleep the very next morning. Mom said no way! Well, after she sweet talked Dad into letting me come live with them. Boy do I love it here! I get to sleep on the bed and go for lots of car rides. Rides are my favorite thing, I just curl up in the back of the brown bus and sleep away! I don't care where we go! Of course I like Mom to go too but if she doesn't I know she will be waiting for me when i come home. She loves me very much!