Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Scrappy



Hi there, I am Scrappy. I am a Dachshund-Shih Tzu mix.

I am the toughest of all of the dogs on the Estate. I don't take no crap from anybody. I am the guy that keeps the rubbish trucks and the semi-trucks away from the estate. I even went to attack one of those big rigs. Boy, you should have seen him run.

I have a boy. When the boy is sleeping, I keep those other dogs away from him. He needs his rest and I will see that he gets it. I really love it when my boy comes back home after being away. I get so excited.

I enjoy riding in the brown bus. They think sometimes I am too uptight for the rides. I don't think so, someone has to keep them strangers away from the bus.

Some say I am a little touchy. I say someone has to maintain order at the estate. And............that would be me!